Taryn Brumfitt’s Before Photo was “Fit,” And her After Photo was “Fat:” and why we should Celebrate that
Aussie mother of three, Taryn Brumfitt, found her body “disgusting.” In an effort to love her body she entered a weight-lifting beauty competition. She made her body perfect by Western standards and still felt disgusting. Thus she began The Body Image Movement.
You have got to see her story. For me it’s on a par with Dove Campaign’s Sketches and Selfies projects. Gorgeous, ballsy, raw and so powerful. Enjoy Taryn Brumfitt:
- My Today Show Segment On Body Image
- Three Bodies: Identical Twins Heal Body Image Issues Through Fine Art Nudes
- Colbie Caillat’s New Video “Try” Made Me Cry aka Take That Photoshop
- The Love Your Body Now Project – Healing Body Image Issues Through Fine Art Nudes (Ruby)
- Petitioning CEO of Yves Saint Laurent, Francesca Bellettini, to Stop Using Images of Painfully Thin Models
- Am I Really Fat? (the nude photos)
- Are You Afraid Your Body Isn’t Beautiful After an Accident or Surgery? and The Scar Project
I promise NO SPAM or I'll eat my own weight in Malomars.