Help Me Pick A Spiegel Dress For My 30th High School Reunion
As most of you know I engaged in the Herculean task of wearing 71 Dresses in 71 Days and during that time didn’t allow myself to buy even ONE item of clothing. (I did slip once when I received a 50$ gift card to Anthropologie, which is like giving an alcoholic an empty wine bottle, he’s just going to HAVE to fill it up).
Since the end of that experiment I’ve taken to wearing dresses most days, which I love. There’s no pinch at the waist should I overindulge and they make me feel happy and pretty.
But now the time has come to buy a new dress. And I have the perfect excuse. On October 19th I am going to my 30th high school reunion. Yes, I know I look like it can only be my 5th high school reunion, but I drink the blood of virgin Alsatian choirboys.
First I trolled the department stores and found myself liking dresses in the 200-400$ range. This simply is not going to happen. So I trolled about online and I think I’ve found the perfect site for getting the perfect dress … drumroll please … Ultimate Outlet.
These are my choices. You pick:
You pick. All of these come in my size 0 … ok 2 … fine 8, man cut a lady some slack.
This post was brought to you by Ultimate Outlet for Spiegel. Pop over and tell them I sent you. Best, S
- The Reason I Didn’t Want to go to my 30th High School Reunion
- 10 Things I did to Prepare for my 30th High School Reunion (Before and After Photos)
- The Great White Huntress aka Shopping Addiction
- 71 Dresses in 71 Days: Week One
- Is Middle School The Mordor of Middle Earth?
- Dress #7 of 71 Dresses in 71 Days
- Dress #3: 71 Dresses in 71 Days