We Leave For An African Safari on Wednesday!
On Wednesday, should all the stars align, my family and I will be boarding a plane DESTINATION AFRICA!
I don’t really believe it. It seems impossible that after 24 hours of travel we’ll be standing in the Southern hemisphere on a foreign continent where we’ll actively pursue African elephants and lions on safari. I’ve never wanted to go on an African safari because I have a nervous bladder when there are creatures nearby who want to eat or gore me.
This cheetah wanted to eat me, but I outran her. Because I have athletic prowess. Like Jackass, don’t try this at home.
- South African Safari Now! Days 4 & 5
- I Can Talk To The Animals: Last Day of Safari
- South Africa Bound: Day One
- Safari at Madikwe Lodge: Will The 7-Ton Elephant Bull In Musth Charge?
- Heading to Hippo Country: Safari Day 11
- Wine Tasting and Cheetah Petting in Cape Town, South Africa
- Lion Sands 1933 Lodge at Sabi Sands: Here, I Am Megan Fox