August 27th, 2012
To be honest I’m a little sick of myself. Lately it’s been alllll about me. So this post is about you and my friend Johanna Sawalha. This isn’t a sponsored post, I’m not being paid. Johanna’s my Life Coach (she single-handedly gave me the kind of closeness I wanted with my sister and got me to start this blog).
Now she wants to help me and my readers get the REALISTIC bodies we would enjoy. Below is Johanna and her fat fanny to fit fanny collage. I prefer her on the plumper side so I don’t have to feel quite so jealous:
Here is Jo’s guest promo (for anyone who signs up from my site she will also include a free 1/2hr coaching session – normally valued at 150$ – yes, she’s that good). And again, here’s Jo’s promo:
WANT TO GET IN YOUR BEST SHAPE EVER? FINALLY GET HEALTHY? JOIN THE BEST BODY BLITZ!
I run a program called the Best Body Blitz. It’s a virtual group for people who want to get in their best shape ever. You can be anywhere in the US or abroad – people simply participate via phone conference and a closed Facebook page.
The premise is this – most people know how to work out and what to eat to stay healthy. They just don’t do it. I’m not excluding men from this group, but have found that this especially is what women need…
Does any of the following sound familiar? You know what to do…but you already put so much pressure on yourself regarding your body – so much so that it paralyzes you…and then you don’t feel you have the right to talk about it, because you know what to do but you’re embarrassed you’re not doing it. The whole bit remains a dirty secret with yourself, like you’re your own abusive spouse that beats up on you within the closed confines of your mind. And the more time that passes with you being at a weight and in a shape you can’t stand – the more you give up on your best body ever happening.
What you need is some new and information about how to get fit, some coaching and accountability, and a boat load of support and love…. THAT’s how women get in shape…!
- Johanna Sawalha, Private and Executive Coach
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN THE BEST BODY BLITZ:
”It really, really helps to be part of this honest of a group – that support each other but also tell the truth when they fall off the wagon with diet and exercise. I am inspired by the others, and find that I naturally make better health choices by being part of the Best Body Blitz group…” – Sonya D, San Antonio
Here’s what your homework would be before you’d start – you’d write up and send in answers to these questions:
1. How much do you weigh now/how much do you want to weigh?
2. How toned are you? Not really/moderately/not at all?
3. Was there ever a diet that really worked for you (but you are not on it now)?
4. What did you eat then?
5. What’s your current exercise regime, if any?
6. When in the day does it work the best for you to exercise? If you had to do it, where could you fit in?
How it works:
- You get on a bi-weekly conference call with the group and myself, the coach
- You get guidelines for food and exercise – a program to follow
- You get a buddy to support you between the group calls
- You are part of a closed and secret Facebook group where participants log their food and exercise, and where they share and get support
- $125/month with a minimum of a 2-month commitment
To sign up: email@example.com
or single click below:
Watch Jo talk about the Best Body Blitz and show her own before-and-after pictures!
Share and Enjoy