Welcome to the new TWFKAB website!

ShannonBlogHeadshotYou’ve found my new home! I’m not sure how to live in it yet, but I hope you’ll snoop around.

Look through all my cupboards, drawers, closets and under the top of the toilet bowl for a baggie of Bolivian white and a Luger P08.

Please let me know if anything isn’t working properly on this site and email me at shannon@shannoncolleary.com.

You may notice I’m pimping my first book, “Into The Child,” for the price of an app. It’s downloadable on any computer, ipad, iphone, nook, kindle etc.

It’s a slight creature, coming in around 180 pages.  Perfect reading when you need to laugh at someone and feel much better about yourself.

I can’t really talk about it effectively since I wrote it. (Kind of like when you try to assess the attractiveness of your own breasts. Is the one on the right looking left? And why is the left one looking at the floor? Did it commit some felony? Try to nurse another woman’s baby?)

But read the testimonials from some really smart, funny people I didn’t pay.

If you are new to The Woman Formerly Known As Beautiful blog you may want to get to know me better by reading my About Me Page and/or…

Reading my tutorial on Married Sex

Finding out where I hide when I’m being Stalked By Celebrities

Watching a video about the State Of My Geriatric Womb

Reading an account of my vanity induced Plastic Surgery

Perusing the report of my smack down with our Neighborhood Drug Dealers

Finding out How American Girl Doll ripped me a new one!

Things are a bit of a mess, but I would appreciate a housewarming gift in the form of any comment you wish to post. Onward and upward!  xo the new TWFKAB website.

Into The Childworld domination

1. Julie
    Julie 8 October, 2011, 21:53

Congrats on your new website! So excited to see what you do with your site!

2. Sadie Sez
    Sadie Sez 9 October, 2011, 05:33

Brava, dah-link! It’s a beautiful new place. Congrats!

3. Jo
    Jo 9 October, 2011, 13:07

Honey, I’ll be looking under the top of the toilet bowl, and under the rim, not for Bolivian white, but for bum-bum germs. Let’s please keep those to a minimum, and while I’m at it may I recommend some Toilet Duck and a good spritzer of bleach, straight up. xoxo.

Jo

4. The Woman Formerly Known As Beautiful
    The Woman Formerly Known As Beautiful 10 October, 2011, 14:54

Hi guys — thanks so much for leaving me some comments. I feel like a stranger on new soil so it’s good to hear some familiar voices. xo

5. Alexandra
    Alexandra 10 October, 2011, 21:45

WhoawhoawhoWHOA!

Is this blog looking sexy!

Truly love it..it is so wonderful.

Proud of you, mama, for making the move.

It’s gorgeous.

Shannon Author 10 October, 2011, 22:12

So glad to hear it. It feels very awkward for me now, but I just gotta jump in and start writing!

6. Ann
    Ann 11 October, 2011, 10:09

Great new digs! Congrats!!

7. amanda
    amanda 12 October, 2011, 03:45

hey I am new to this website but i like it! i am 26 and a mother of three daughters and websites like this make me not care if i don’t have any real friends anymore, i relized my cyber friends are just as good! even if i don’t truely know u!

8. OldDogNewTits
    OldDogNewTits 12 October, 2011, 20:42

Hi, I’m new to the neighborhood and keep discovering funny women. My favorite! (After cheese, of course.) Your new place looks great, not that I saw the old one. I helped myself to some turkey lasagna in your fridge. Also, I think your milk has turned.

Stop by my place anytime – http://www.olddognewtits.com. If you call first, I’ll try to be out of my pajamas. Try.

• Shannon Colleary
      Shannon Colleary 13 October, 2011, 00:22

I expect a nice glass of red wine….or as someone else might says, “A nice Chianti with a side of fava beans.” Look forward to visitng your site.